We would like to invite you to become a vendor at any of our horse shows in Apopka at the Clarcona Horse Park!
One of our goals as an organization is to increase our vendor support amongst the 5 counties we support and to also have sponsorships of classes, silent auctions and prize opportunities for every show. Our shows are unique in which we have each show supported by a local professional barn/farm.
*Please note that you have to be a member, which we have a “Supporting” Membership Category $35.00. We do not own the park which means you have to go through the county, however, because you will be a vendor during our GOHJA shows and have access to our paid members, we request a donation as a percentage of your sales (10-15%), paid to GOHJA.
If you’d like to pass out business/organizational information or give out promotional items, same rules apply with membership & we ask that you make a small donation in the amount of $50.00 paid to GOHJA, since you will have access to our exclusive paid membership.
– $1,000,000.00 liability insurance policy with Orange County additionally insured Certificate of Insurance faxed to GOHJA.
– Wording for the additional insured will need to be as:
Orange County Board of
201 South Rosalind Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
– $25.00 a day vending fee paid to the park on behalf of Orange County
– Copy of vehicle insurance to keep on file
– Workman’s comp information OR a letter stating you/your company is exempted from workman’s comp insurance with the reasons why
– GOHJA “Supporting” Membership with additional 10-15% of sales donation